Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Holding her extra tight lately




I have been holding my sweet blessing extra tight and counting my blessings lately. I have been reading this blog www.jamescamdensikes.blogspot.com and my heart is completely broken for this dear family and sweet baby boy. This 8 month old has been battling a brain tumor and yesterday they received terrible news- the cancer was back and worse than ever and there wasn't a way to save James. This family had to make a difficult decision with their baby. Last night after reading the post that informed us James wouldnt make it very much longer, I just cried. I went into Kiley's room and dropped to my knees and prayed. I prayed and thanked the Lord for Kiley. I prayed for baby James. I prayed for his parents. I prayed, cried, and prayed some more. I picked Kiley up while she was sleeping and held her extra tight and thanked the Lord for her and the blessing she is.

Please pray for baby James and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment