Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kiley can Sign


So apparently my wife has forgotten my maturity level or she was tired and thought I was being nice by taking care of something. We received an email from Kiley's teacher (starts "school" next week) with a few basic questions, I threw together my answers and sent it to my wife, who was at some social club meeting. She glanced over it, and was about to send to the teacher, before she finished it. That nearly bit her in the ass. 

Teachers Email:

Parents,

As I am preparing and thinking about your children, there are a few things that would be helpful to know before we start school.  

  1. Is your child walking?
  2. Does your child use sign language?

If you would please take a moment to respond back to me I would appreciate it.  I hope to see you all on Friday

-Teacher


My Response:

You want to take this or should I. 

Walking: YES
Sign Language: Yes

right index Finger to Open palm = "More"

Right or left hand moving in circular motion on upper chest area = "please"

Hand in a waving motion (usually accompanied with the words all done) = "all done"

Running away when asked to do something or is needed = "Bitch, I do what I want"

-12 Year old Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment