Monday, May 9, 2011

Q&A with Kiley


Me: What's up Kiley?




Kiley: whaaaaazzzzzz uuuuupppp!!!


Me: How do you feel about the color purple?





Kiley: I truly love purple, it brings a smile to my face every time I see it, which happens to be a lot with my parents.


Me: How do you feel about Democrats?



Kiley: Hmmmm... Let me think about that. Well, their "mascot" is a donkey, and I am just 2 and a 1/2 weeks old and even I know that's lame. I'll just say I'm reminded of them every time mommy or daddy changes my diaper.


Me: Did you get your mother anything for mothers day this year?



Kiley: My mommy is the only other thing besides purple that brightens my day, she is the best. Since it was her first mothers day ever I wanted to do something sweet for her, asked my daddy for an advance on my allowance so I could get her something nice, but he said I haven't earned it yet, lil cheap @$$. So Lady let me go in with her on a gift, bouquet of flowers and a card. Lady said it worked out perfect because she could get the stuff and I could write in the card for us. Mommy really liked it, she makes me smile and I made her smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment