Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our week recap

This summer has been a blast but we have been busy bees. This past week we headed to Corpus for my best friends wedding. Of course we couldn't head South without stopping in San Antonio to spend time with Uncle Jack, Katie and Keegan. We missed Lew as he was in Santa Fe for Parker and Kellys wedding and went fly fishing after in Colorado. We had a full week and it was a blast! And here we go....



Friday- first stop manicures and pedicures with the bride to be!



Rehearsal dinner



The happy couple :)



Saturday- The beautiful bride! I messed something up on my camera so the pictures are blurry- sorry







Sunday after brunch, my mom hosted a Sip n See for Kiley. It was wonderful!



Sweet Katie drove in town to celebrate with us



With MiMi



Blurry :(




She was exhausted after all the attention




Monday- we played at the aquarium



Played in the water for a minute to cool off



Tuesday- we went by to see my Daddy, Buck. It was so terribly sad for her to be visiting his grave rather than playing in his arms. My heart was broken. I know she has an extra special angel always protecting her.






we stayed the night in San Antonio to play with Keegan, Katie and Jack.




By the time we got home she was a tired baby!

Such a fun time!


No comments:

Post a Comment