Monday, September 19, 2011

Slacking on the blog.....

Wow....I've been a slacker lately on blogging- and it's definitely not because nothings been going on! We have been busy bee's lately and I'm exhausted. This blog post is going to be all over the place.

-Last week I decided to make home made baby food! I made a complete mess of the kitchen but definitely have tons of food for Miss Priss. (I will do a whole blog on that in a few days).

- Football season has begun and I'm so excited. We take our football serious around here and wear purple even more (I know some of you are probably laughing because that's all you think our family wears). On game day- We only use purple spoons and bowls to feed, purple blankets to play on, purple bibs and burp cloths, of course TCU outfits, purple pjs to wake up in and go to sleep in, and Lew definitely draws in purple marker on Kileys diapers on game day :)

-kiley has been doing a new trick: blowing bubbles with her lips/mouth. It's too funny and she loves doing it- not so funny when she is eating. Speaking of eating, we gave Kiley prunes last few days mixed in barley cereal. She enjoyed it and it definitely did the trick we were looking for.....Kiley is also getting very close to sitting up by herself. She can sit for a little bit but tumbles over. I can't believe how fast she is growing :( I love her little personality but loved when she was itty bitty (although I feel like I can barely remember).

-Kileys schedule is
wake 7:45,
feed 8 (3 scoops cereal, 8ozs bm)
nap 9-10:30
feed at 11:30 (6-8 ozs)
nap 1-3
Feed 3:30 (6-8ozs)
Cat nap 5-5:45
Feed 6:30 (3 scoops cereal, 8ozs bm)
Bath time followed by bed 7:30

Now when we put kiley in her crib at night she likes to grab onto the bumpers and pull them. It's hilarious to watch on the monitor.

Very exciting and special- We had Kileys dedication on August 28th and it would just wonderful! (I will do another post on that as well)

Okay so most of these will be followed up by detailed blog posts but needed to update everyone a little.....


Also, Happy 5 months to munchkin tomorrow and Happy Birthday week to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment