Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 week Dr check-up

We had our 30 week doctor appointment yesterday. We were suppose to have it last week but since the weather was so bad it was canceled and rescheduled. Anyhow, the appointment went great. I gained 1 pound in then last month! I was pretty impressed especially with my sweet tooth cookie cravings that have started. Baby Ks heart rate was 150 and my blood pressure was great. I am now measuring 30 cm and it's right on track- no more measuring two weeks bigger. The doctor said everything was going perfect and she wished she had more patients doing as good as us. We felt truly blessed and I thank God for protecting us during this journey. Thank you for your continued prays and support.

We only have 10 more weeks until we meet her! We are so excited!

Kelly and Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment