Friday, February 25, 2011

Prayers for our sweet dog, Lady

Well, today was a very hard day for Lewis and I. Before I explain the day I will update you on what is going on. Last week I noticed our sweet dog, Lady, had a booboo on her leg above her paw. I told Lewis about it as soon as I saw it. It seemed as if she had cut herself and there was swelling around it. Lew immediately called our vet in Abilene. The vet in Abilene tried to help us out the best he could over the phone. He thought that maybe Lady had hurt her toe and it needed to be pulled back into place. Lew tried pulling out it but nothing was happening. We decided to take her by a vet in Fort Worth to have him look at it. Never in a million years did we think what we were told by the FW vet. He believes our sweet Lady has bone cancer. He did x-rays and is going to send them off to another person to get a second opinion. This is so hard for us to even understand, and extremely devastating. So please pray! Pray that this is simply a misdiagnosis and please pray that I try not to stress over this for the baby k's sake. It is just so hard and I have spent hours just balling over what could be. Our dog is the world to us and we just couldn't imagine life without her. So please pray. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment