Friday, October 7, 2011

Conference call, Kiley style


Well just had a conference call with Kiley's teacher. Kelly mentioned this the other day apparently but I have no recollection of such occurrence. I damn conference call, what the hell did Kiley do to get this kind of attention. Made one of the classmates eat her dirty diaper? Stole another babies bottle? Or bitch slap one of them for disrespecting the purple? Come to find out that this little conference call is a "good" thing, a time for the teachers to let us know what is going on with her and the class. I never recall such attention upon myself at such an age, guess we are the badass parents on the block. Scratch that, Kelly is, can't take the credit from that woman. She taught her to roll over, and over and over (cool trick in thought, bad when daddy loses her 20 yards away under the couch, damn baby just got away from me), working on crawling, talking, socializing, among other things I am prolly not privy to. Me, I have constantly worked on 1 thing- do the TCU Spit Blood hand sign. She is more towards the advancement of our beautiful lil baby, me more towards making me laugh and gloat at gameday tailgates.so lesson learned, conference calls good at this point in time, years from now...it's a toss up.


No comments:

Post a Comment