Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm a Big Girl now.....


I can sit up by myself





I can sit in a high chair






And I can hold my bottle





Other little quirks:
-You love to hold onto my diamond cross when nursing. The first thing you do is grab it and hold onto it and play with it between your little fingers
- you reach your hands up and open for me to pick you up
-you giggle when I get you out of your crib in the morning
-you will just talk and play in your crib when you wake up. You do not cry at all but just roll around and talk
-if it is around feeing time and I walk into the room you will whine and fuss for me to feed you. You will be happy as a clam playing with daddy and all of a sudden you see me and start making your funny noises
-you know what a bottle is and the pink/purple bowls we feed you in
-you are getting up on all 4s and rocking


And just for me to remember you aren't 6 months yet and here is your schedule:
8:00 wake up and eat (nurse and then 2-3 tablespoons of rice cereal with BM mixed in)
9:00-10:30 morning nap
11:30 eat (nurse and 1-2oz of veggies)
1-3 afternoon nap
3:30 eat (nurse and 1-2oz of veggies)
4:30-5:30 evening nap
6:30 eat (nurse and 2-3 tablespoons of rice cereal with BM)
Bath, book and play
7:30 into crib for bedtime (sometimes you go into sooner around 7 or 7:15)

Monday- I try to leave this open but we usually have a lunch date with a friend and their baby
Tuesday- UCC mothers day out
Wed-music class and lunch with the other mommies
Thursday-group play date
Friday- try to leave open and spend it with Daddy, sometimes we do a play date



Please stop growing up so fast!

1 comment: