Sunday, October 23, 2011

UCC weeks 6 & 7


Since it's October Kiley has dressed in Halloween attire for MDO. Right now when she is at MDO, I've been busy volunteering on two different committees so I am excited for November 5th to roll around. After Nov 5th I'm excited to start enjoying those few hours for myself :) The teachers also made a comment about how much purple Kiley always has on! Ha!






Oct 4- week 6












Oct 18- week 7 (they didn't have school Oct 11th). She started in the outfit above but they had changed her into the outfit below when I picked her up because she spit up on her sweet little smocked outfit













For Halloween I made these little Book Goody Bags for your classmates. It's a Halloween book that the mommies can put a picture of their baby in and read to them.








No comments:

Post a Comment