Saturday, December 31, 2011

A fabulous year!

What a year!
January- we started the blog and announced we were having a girl!












February-
Received top Prize goer for Junior League. Such an amazing group of ladies and can't wait for this years committee!

March- sweet friends threw me an amazing baby shower!






I was also in a very scary car accident that left me in an overnight stay in the hospital to monitor the baby, beyond blessed everyone was just perfect!



April- the best blessing arrived: Mary Kiley Kinard!








May- kiley turned one month!













And we honored my late father with a dedication at the university







June- celebrated 2 years of marriage :)












Took an amazing trip to the Ritz in California






Kiley turned 2 months









July- Kiley turned 3 months!
Took a wonderful trip to the Broadmoor to celebrate the 4th of July




















August-
We started mothers day out at UCC








Kiley started food







She turned 4 months






September-
Kiley turned 5 months






Started TCU music class







Football season began





October-
First Halloween













Kiley turned 6 months!







November-
Our first thanksgiving













We have a 7 month old!


December-Christmas!



















She is now 8 months!





Wow wonderful year 2011 was! I would have never imagined life would have changed as much as it did in just a short year. The biggest blessing we ever have received was our sweet daughter, Mary Kiley. Being a mother brought way more changes than I would have ever imagined. It is the hardest work but beyond the most rewarding. We were enriched with certain friends who really showed the value and meaning of friendship and support! God blessed me so richly in new mommy friends that had so much wisdom and love for me and my growing family. It was more than I could have ever imagined or dreamt of. This year was beyond a fabulous year and I can only imagine what 2012 holds for The Kinard Klan. Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment