Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crawling! And a first tooth!




Kiley officially crawls! Well actually she has been legit crawling on all fours for almost two weeks but I've been way behind on blogging- oops! She started army crawling around 6 1/2 months and now usually crawls on all fours. It's so exciting to watch her. She also has been going from sitting position to crawling, and from crawling up back to sitting. Way to go K! I have a video but have no clue how to upload. I'll get the hubby to do it.


Also, yesterday morning Kiley cut her first tooth. She has been chewing on everything and so we knew it was only a matter of time. I was pleasantly surprised how goof she did. I thought we would have a super fussy baby that would wake up all hours of the night. Keeping my fingers crossed I didnt just jinx myself. Also keeping my fingers crossed K doesn't decide to turn into a vampire and start bitting. She is still strictly a BM baby only and I would like to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment