Tuesday, March 1, 2011

32 weeks Doc update

So I know this is a week late- but ohwell.

Our 32 week appointment went great! Baby grew so much and so did mommy-ha. I put on 4 pounds and the baby belly grew 4 cms. Baby K is back to measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. I really think she is coming early and as long as it's after 37 weeks-it's perfectly fine with me! Maybe even encouraged :) My blood pressure was great and her little heart rate was at 143. I just love hearing that little beat at our appointments. She loves being in my right side and that's where the doctor always get her heart rate from. Overall, I'm feeling great. The only discomfort I have been having is the oh so lovely swelling of my hands and feet and what feels like my groin muscles pulled. I asked the doctor when that would go away and she laughed and said once I deliver the baby. Lovely. So we head back next week for the 34 week appointment, so crazy how little time is left.


Other random news:
Nursery- everyone keeps asking for pictures but we are still in the process of getting her perfect little room together. I'll post pics and everything hopefully very soon.

Baby Shower- I'm just waiting on the hubby to upload the pics since I'm technologically slow. It was such a very special day and was more than I had imagined!

Lady- our sweet dog and us are playing the waiting game right now. We are waiting for x-rays from her car accident in Abilene to compare them to her new x-rays. Once we receive them in the next day or so we are sending everything off to a radiologists in Dallas for a second opinion, please continue to pray for our sweet dog.

1 comment: