Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

First comes love, than comes marriage, Two years later comes a baby in a baby carriage!







And a year later.... Add a Baby!



his hello was the end of her endings,
her laugh was their first step down the aisle.
his hand would be hers to hold forever,
his forever was as simple as her smile.
he said, she was what was missing.
she said she instantly knew.
she was a question to be answered,
and his answer was, i do.
~carrie bradshaw


.'


Our Wedding Party


We definitely had a wonderful night!


Lews cake- we loved it!

Wow it has been two years since Lew and I gave each other our forevers. We have been together for almost 8 years and im so lucky! I'm forever grateful the Lord made Lewis to be my husband. He is beyond patient, compassionate, gentle, loving, quick to forgive and forget, respectful of not only me and his child but his family, and a man of the Lord. Thank you baby for making me one lucky lady and sweeping me off my feet. Everyday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So, here is what I have learned these last few months since Baby Kiley entered into our marriage:

{1} 'There is no such thing as balance.' or being a "perfect" housewife.

As much as I would love to be the "perfect" housewife - I have come to realize that No the laundry won't be done, house clean, and dinner ready: All while I'm dressed, hair done and make-up on waiting for the Hubby to come home from work. And I'm learning to accept. And no it doesn't make me any less of a mom or wife if the house is dirty or the laundry not done because at the end of the day I LOVE my daughter and husband with all my heart and that is what really matters.

{2}' It will all seem funny tomorrow.'

Covered in breast milk the majority of the time- funny. Kiley having explosive diapers on you- funny. Her spitting up on you on the way to work or just when you actually showered and got dressed-funny. Of course it's the next day it's funny- not that minute. Ha!


{3} 'You will never have your own fairy tale if you don’t learn to laugh.'

Yes we just have to laugh. One of my favorite things about Lew and I; we can laugh with each other and at each other.

'Everyone’s fairy tale is there. Just different.' And I love the fairy tale I am living!

Proberbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths


I LOVE YOU!,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment