Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kiley can roll over!

Miss Kiley can roll over! I'm such a proud mommy! She turned 8 weeks today and I am so proud of her since most babies don't start rolling over until 3 months or later. Here's the story......

Sweet Lauren and Baby Hugh brought us lunch over today and came to play. We put down a blanket to let the babies have tummy time together. Kiley was being very active and kept wiggling every where when Lauren looked at me and asked "Has Kiley rolled over yet?!" and all of a sudden she rolled right over! We couldn't believe it. I turned back over to her tummy and she did it again. And again. 5 times total! What a big girl and little over achiever :)

Here is sweet Hugh and Kiley. Hugh was "talking" and encouraging Kiley she could do it!




Of course once the babies were up Lady had to lay right on the blanket




And her other new trick..... SMILING :)










Melts my heart and makes me so happy! Love you so much baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment