Friday, June 24, 2011

Home Alone


Well since me and lady didnt make the cut to head out west, we figured we rant on mom and Kiley's blog. That's not to say I'm upset for not going because frankly i think all states other than Texas and Colorado blow. And my affection for Colorado has nothing to do with my beer of choice. So I pass on Cali to head to the mountains next weekend, to chill by the river and rip some lip (fly fishing). Speaking of which, I was going to buy Kiley her first fly rod and the ole ball and chain was surprisingly uncharacteristically opinionated on that matter. Tried to say how she can't use it until she's 7 years old most likely and we don't need to have extra crap around. Really, Kelly? Thats your reasoning. It might be a legit reason, but not coming from this woman. She personally caused a spike in the ribbon and bows commodity market by buying out the supply in all of the western hemisphere. She'd have to change bows by the minute and by Kiley's eighteenth birthday there would still be leftovers. And that does not even count Kiley's freaking wardrobe, at 2 months Kelly is putting together plans for a walk in closet for all of Kiley's clothes, of which over half is this smocked crap, I don't get that at all. I only allowed one TCU smocked dress to be purchased, 300 smocked dresses later I'll be working the night shift as a wal-mart greeter to try and break even from all these women in my life. But back to the fly rod, was getting a custom built purple flyrod from TFO for Kiley till that got somehow turned into a smocked flyrod dress. But the blog as my witness, that rod will be purchased and since I have had to wait so long there will also be a purple camo youth 4-wheeler (gas engine- this thing is awesome) to go with it, kiley has to get to the river somehow. To raise money for such spectacular gifts me and lady will be having a garage sale this Saturday, ribbons and smocked dresses being the items of choice , hurry and get it before Kelly gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment