Sunday, March 27, 2011

36 week Doctor update

We had our 36 week doctor appointment Wednesday and Baby K is snug as a bug. I haven't started at all to move to deliver her. She is very comfortable and is enjoying her little home right now. I was really hoping she would decide to come play before April 21st but our Dr thinks she will be right around her due date if not later. Yes later?!? I couldn't believe it and the dr would let me go up to 2 weeks after her due date before she induced. So please keep your fingers crossed she has cooked enough and is ready for her big debut before April 21st. All in all everything is going fabulous! Baby K is weighing about 5 1/2 to 6 pounds and should weigh around 7-8 pounds when I deliver her. The doctor said I should have a 16 hour labor (Omigosh is right!). My blood pressure is great and I gained 2 pounds since our last appointment. Baby Ks heart beat was a healthy 148. We just love hearing her heart beat! So overall, we are doing wonderful. Please continue to pray for a strong, healthy baby and smooth delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment