Friday, March 25, 2011

What a scary day.....

Well, I figured I would update everyone through the blog rathering than responding and repeating the story over texts and calls. This morning I was headed to Dallas to go to market, but instead I have spent the day in the hospital. Luckly everything is okay! Thank the Lord. A teenager decided to run a red light and we smashed into each other. It was so scary and I definitely had my guardian angel daddy watching over and protecting me today. I remember seeing him coming from the left and just praying he doesn't T-bone me on my drivers side. Luckly and by the grace of God I hit him and smashed the front right side of my car. Both of the cars weren't drivable and had to be towed. My car is probably totaled or right in the verge. Lew had been wanting me to buy a new car but I just wasn't really wanting or thinking I needed a new one. So I guess we will just wait and see what the autoshop tells us. By another Grace of God, my airbag didn't deploy. Every officer and witnesses at the scene couldn't believe it- but my Daddy was protecting his little granddaughter. It would have probably caused harm to me and the baby. The EMT highly recommened they take me to the emergency room to make sure everything was okay with the baby. Such a scary thought and I just continued to pray while they took me away on the strecher that she was just perfect as can be. After a check out with the downstairs ER they sent me up to Labor and Delivery. We had blood drawn to make sure nothing ruptured, had a sonogram to make sure the placenta hadn't separated, and been on monitors since we arrived. I have been having contractions and they want to be safe and continue to make sure she isn't in distress. They are keeping me here over night to
continue to make sure the baby and I are good and well. I'm already sore on my right side and
down my back but I guess that's part of being in a car wreck. So that was my very scary day. I just Thank God for keeping us safe and wrapping us up in Angels wings to protect us.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Kelly! Thank God you both are in good hands and seem to be fine! prayers coming your way!!! Love you!!!

    Mrs. Wahl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update! That is so very scary and I am praying for you! God is in control!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a scary story. I am SO glad you are ok and baby K is good too.

    ReplyDelete