Monday, March 14, 2011

UCC here we come!

We got the call the other day that Baby K will be attending UCC! I was thrilled to receive the call and super excited for her to attend this fabulous program. Let me just explain a little bit about this "waitlist"- ha! We knew we wanted Baby K to attend this program when she was 2 for three days a week. However, its pretty much impossible to get into the 2yr program unless you have done the 1 yr old program. So I called a few months back to put her on the wait list for the 1 yr old program and it was already 30 babies deep! I mean omigosh! I havent had this child yet and there are is a wait list of other unborn children as well. Keep in mind that this program only has 5-6 children in a class so 30 children= no 1 yr old program for Baby K. So I decided to put her on the wait list for the cribs program that had only 7 other babies on it. Ofcourse, Lewis thinks I am crazy and doesnt understand social interaction with other children, none the less the development they will teach her. So speed it up a few months and we finally heard back that we got in for the Wednesday cribs class! Woohoo! We took a tour and paid of deposit and will send her off on her little way in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment