Thursday, March 31, 2011

37 week Dr update

37 week dr update

We have hit 37 weeks! Officially a full term baby-  woohoo! Everything was great at our doctors visit. I put on another 2 pounds - I'm ready for the scale to start going the other way- ha. Baby Ks heart rate was 134. Usually is in the high 140-s but since we had an early appointment this time she decided to sleep through it. My blood pressure and all is doing great. I would have thought with the accident and all the contractions I started having we would have started to progress but nope- another hard as a rock report. Lovely. She is just enjoying being in my tummy too much. I will say I'm not sure I'm ready for her to come just yet. I still feel pretty good and I love being able to take care of her in my tummy. On a funny note the doctor has been telling Lewis to "get busy and do his homework" to help soften my cervix. Well, my husband right now is refusing saying he needs at least another week and half of preparing for her before he helps me out. Haha! I'm sure some of y'all are thinking TMI but ohwell. 

Overall, we have been busy bees around here trying to get things organized and ready for our little princess. We finally got the chandelier up and hanging in her nursery. I love it! I still need to order her rug and a few other things but it's coming along. Everyone keeps wanting to see pics but I don't want to post any until it's complete. So stay tuned. There are so many errands I want to run each day but I get completely exhausted so easily and not to mention my feet start to look like balloons that are going to pop if I am on them for too long. We took maternity pictures last week and I'm so excited to get them back. Also, my junior league provisional year is wrapping up and I just need to attend two more meetings and I'll be done! Woohoo! The year flew by so fast. The more I think about it where has the last 9 months gone?!?! I can't believe the pregnancy is almost over. Lew keeps telling me how much he loves me pregnant and what a great look it is that I should always be pregnant- ha! Jokes on him because I want 2-3 kids and one is already almost here. He also believes that because I was pregnant TCU football has been undefeated and that by next football season I need another baby in my belly- he is crazy! Oh how he loves his horned frogs! So now I'm rambling on........more updates soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment