Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!

Aw my poor sweet husband got a great April Fools pulled on him by his one and only-me!!! Around 1:30/ 2ish last night I definitely pretended my water broke and that Baby K was on her way. I ran into the bathroom and poured a drink in the potty. And it freaked him out! I told him it was time and he jumped out of bed so fast and had a few words that came with it -ha! He asked a few questions and I answered- bless his heart he just believed everything I was telling him. So he was running around the house loading up the other hospital bag (we have one packed) but he was grabbing toiletries etc. I think he was so wrapped up on getting everything ready he forgot about me and forgot to breathe. Poor thing. He also was on his toes and grabbed the carseat and all. We finally were ready to go and as I sat in the front seat and got into the drivers and I just started cracking up and I told him April Fools!!!! It was great and a perfect trial run for him. Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we've all heard of the boy who cried wolf... Just sayin -Peeler

    ReplyDelete