Friday, January 21, 2011

12 Week Doctor Appointment

 Y'all have been asking so here is the 12 week doctor appointment on Baby K! I lost 4 pounds (I thought that was great bc I felt like I had gained 10!) anyhow the doctor seemed very concerned. I have been getting sick this last week and a half and she was concerned so she prescribed me some kind of medication. We are going to wait another two weeks to see if i start feeling better, because i prefer not to take any medication. We heard the babys heart beat and it was doing good 160 (I'm guessing beats or something) and that's right in the healthy/average range. We decided to pay extra (Aka Lew can't wait any longer to know) so we can find out the gender in 3 weeks! So save to dates for October 28th and we will find out what Baby K is!

No comments:

Post a Comment