Friday, January 21, 2011

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Its Christmas time and we have headed to Abilene to spend Christmas with Lews family and then we will head to San Antonio on the 26th to spend some time with my family. It’s so exciting to think this time next year we will have a little tugging at the tree and getting into presents early!  I have already bought her 3 Christmas smocking dresses for next year- haha. The first night we arrived in Abilene I got to spend some time with my sweet niece and watch the Moon. She is so stinking cute and loves to see the moon. She keeps asking what is Baby Ks name and I tell her we aren’t sure yet…..so she says we should call her Cowgirl! Haha- isn’t she precious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment