Friday, January 21, 2011

Keeping up with the Kinard Klan

Much to the hubbys dismay- I have started a family blog. I’ve been wanting start a blog for awhile and I thought what better way to start than to document through my pregnancy and the many adventures it will bring. Lew is a very private person and well, I hold nothing back. I thought ‘blogging’ through this first little horned frog that is cooking inside me- I can remember the 9 months and other funny moments. I thought it would also be a good way for me to look back with future kids and see how it compares. Sometimes I might tell too much information- sorry in advance. Also, I am a terrible at spelling and grammar so just keep reading and stop judging. The have been writing these posts for months now so they are somewhat out of order- sorry about that.  I hope you enjoy Keeping up with the Kinards!

No comments:

Post a Comment