Friday, January 21, 2011

26 Week Doctor Update

We had our 26 week appointment and everything is looking great. We did the glucose test which test my blood levels but most importantly to see if she has gestitial diabetes. I couldn't have anything for breakfast and had to chug this orange sugary drink before our appointment. We got the results back and we are clear! I was relieved to say the least. I gained 4 pounds since the last appointment and our doctor was very pleased especially since that was over the holidays. Baby Ks heart rate was 146 and my blood pressure was great. Right now she is measuring 28cm which is two weeks ahead of schedule. I got excited and claimed she would come two weeks earlier- our doctor laughed and said she thinks she will be right on time but one big baby! Lovely. We are almost right at our third trimester and will start seeing our doctor every 3 weeks. Thank you for your continued support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment