Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oxygen Please!

Ever since I have hit my third trimester I can not seem to catch my breathe. I try taking Deep breathes and it doesn't seem to work. Lewis thinks it's hilarious listening and watching me trying to take deep breathes-so glad he finds it funny because I sure don't. Apparently, this happens because my uterus has expanded to give our little baby plenty of room and has crammed everything else. It is not suppose to get better until she drops two to three weeks before I deliver. You mean 10 more weeks of having trouble breathing?!? I'm definitely going to need an oxygen tank!

1 comment:

  1. Taking a breath will get easier! I promsie!! This was the worst part of pregnancy for me too...it happened from about 32 weeks until about 35 at its worst! I hope it gets easier FAST :)

    PS: i LOVE that you started a blog!! blogging is my fave!

    ReplyDelete