Friday, January 21, 2011

8 week Doctor Appointment

This was our first appointment to “officially” see if we are pregnant. We signed and headed to the waiting area, little did I know that every visit you have to pee in a cup and carry it around in a lunch sack until you are called. Well since I didn’t get the memo on the pee and had already gone before we went to the doctors, I had to jug water until I was ready.  After giving blood, stepping on the scale, blood pressure etc we finally meet the doctor. The doctor did an ultra sound to hear the heartbeat of the baby. It was a little crazy to hear it and realize that there is a little baby growing inside me. The doctor informed us that once you hear the heartbeat there is less than a 3% chance of a miscarriage because everything has formed and is looking in order. Apparently, most miscarriages happen when babies home is forming and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment