Friday, January 21, 2011

16 week Doctor Appointment

We had our 16 week doctor appt today and it went very well. I gained back those 4 pounds I had lost, so the doctor was happy. So I haven't gained or lost any weight since we found out we are expecting but the baby is started to stick out a little bit. I wouldnt call it a baby bump just yet- more like a belly bulge- ha! I was glad the baby is getting enough nutrition because i am still so nausea and still throwing up atleast 3-5 times a week.  Baby K had a heart rate of 148 (the normal rate is 120-160). So that was good and its always so sweet to hear that little heart beat! On a side note the heart rate last time was 158 so since it is lowering Lew is set that it is growing a little peepee and turning into a boy! Ha! Our next appointment is Nov 18th where we see the ultrasound and make sure the baby is healthy and well. Please keep the little one in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment