Friday, January 21, 2011

22 week Doctor Update

We had our 22 wk appointment this morning and all is going well. We no longer need to worry about not gaining enough because I officially put on 10 pounds! I was a little shocked since I had not gained any weight and all of a sudden I gain 10!!! The doctor was happy since on average at 22 weeks you should gain between 12-15 pds- so I'm now right on schedule. Lew keeps telling me he is going to start sending be back to Jersey to make sure I keep the pounds coming-ha. Baby Ks heart beat was at 141 and the doctor pointed out how healthy and strong it is. We started measuring my belly bump today and it was 23 cm and that is on target for the correct growth.
My blood pressure was great and all is going well. Next appointment we take the diabetes and anemia test. So please keep that in your prayers that they come back with no issues and all continues going great! Baby K is kicking up a storm and Lew can finally feel her moving around. It's so sweet how excited he gets and just wants to keep his hands on my belly and talk to her. I am so blessed with such an amazing husband and healthy pregnancy so far. Please keep the growing Baby in your prayers for health and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment