Friday, January 21, 2011

18 week Doctor Appointment

We had our 18 week appointment today with a sonogram. Lews hoping for the 3% sex change didn't happen- it's still a sweet little girl! Good thing because she has quite the wardrobe building. Anyhow, I haven't gained anyway weight since I've been pregnant and the doctor is a little concerned. She said I should have put on atleast 5 pds by now- never ever has gaining weight be an issue for me, ha. I'm still getting sick, but not as often which is such a relief. The first doctor said Baby K is perfect and so healthy and our doctor said she is fabulous! The doctor went over all her organs and everything and it's all great. She was very active throughout the sonogram and was even drinking. It was cute- Lew insisted she got them from him- haha! Thank you all for your continued prayers and check-ins during this exciting time. We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment