Thursday, April 7, 2011

38 week Dr update...... Getting so close!

We are finally making progress! Woohoo! Baby K and mommy are doing great. Her heart rate was 140. I'm at a 1, 60% and with a softening cervix. Finally we have made a little way towards having this sweet baby girl. I told Lew after the appointment it was a good thing I wasn't hard as a rock again because I would have had a breakdown. I was tired of going every week with the scale telling my how many more pounds I have gained and the Doctor telling me how snug she is and that I'm no where. So luckily Lew was off the hook this morning with a crying pregnant wife and instead left with cheerful and hopeful one! The dr expects she will be here right around her due date on April 21st- so an Easter baby it looks like. Only 2 more weeks and we are so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment