Thursday, April 14, 2011

39 week Doctor update.....so close, yet so far

Snug as a Bug. That pretty sums up my baby girl right now. We had our 39 week appointment this morning and all is well. This little princess is tucked away in my belly and is just not ready for her big debut. The doctor thinks she will be a week late. I laugh saying she is already testing my patience and isn't even here yet- oh motherhood! Ha! Anyhow, my blood pressure and all looks great. Baby Ks heart rate was at 133. As far as progress, we are still the same as last week. I'm really praying and hoping that she comes on her own because I would prefer not to be induced. So we just sit and wait patiently.

We are taking bets on when people think she will arrive. Let me know your thoughts on when she will arrive and her weight and height.

I think she is coming April 23rd weighing in at 8 pds 2 oz and 19 inches long
Lew thinks she will arrive April 26th 7 pds 2oz and 21 inches
Toni thinks April 29th

1 comment:

  1. Well... I was 1 day late- and 9pds 6oz...and my poor mom is only 5' so you never know- that baby could be 9 lbs being a week late and all...- that is going to be my guess.

    ReplyDelete