Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Peace Out!!

Peace, I'm outta here! 

Been back home for a few days adjusting to the new life, but I must say Kiley is a perfect. Lady introduced herself upon her arrival and showed her the lay of the land, though I don't think she knows what to think of her, but loves snuggling up to her in bed and giving her a kiss on her head. Kiley also has quite the personality being only 6 days old, alot more than some people I have come across. Kel is feeling good since the Kiley's day of birth and will hopefully be back at 100% shortly. I have been with my wife for many moons and felt me and her were on the same level of caring for babies, if anything I had the edge for my time at Honey Daycare with my niece. But, Kiley is here and instantly she dominated me, crying she would put her in some voo doo trance and make her as happy as can be, I had to call in my the mama numerous times when skills couldn't get the job done. I thought "motherly intuition" was a bogus "skill" women made up, but Kel has that something extra maybe its not motherly intuition but I know she is the perfect mom. I think my fatherly intuition will come years from now when some knuckle head try's to take my daughter out, and my intuition involves full metal jackets and my .38 special.

No comments:

Post a Comment