Friday, April 8, 2011

Daddy 4/8/2009

It's here again. April 8th a day I will never forget and hate oh so much. My dads passing, the worst day of my life. Even after 3 years, I can still remember every little detail of that day and all the emotions that came with it. I still can hear the monitors beeping and I can feel and see them go flat when he passed. I still can see him look at me one last time before he went to be with the Lord. I still remember everything.   

3 years later it still hurts just as much as the day he went to Heaven. I hate it. I still think its not fair and everyday I wish he was still here. Will it ever get easier? Will I ever be stronger? I know everything happens for a reason but I still just don't understand this reason or why. Why my wonderful dad? Why so soon? Why didn't we get more time? I still need him and still miss him everyday.

Daddy-
Thank you for everything you did for me. You were simply amazing and I still find myself needing you all the time. I need your wonderful business guidance. I need your tough love. I need your positive reinforcement. I need you sweet bear hug and kiss. I just need you. Daddy please watch over and protect our sweet little Baby and be her Guardian Angel Buck. 

I am your Angel though I have moved on Where all god's people go
I am there with you But sometimes, you may not know
For I will be there in silence I shall warm you in the night
A gentle touch to warm your soul Or a beam of shining light. 
For as an Angel I am there with you and you will feel
the love I bring God gives to you this gift so dear


Love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment