Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Have you been......

It is so funny (slash a little annoying) how many people tell you what you need to be doing to help the baby come. Everyone seems to know exactly what to do and they make sure to let you know. Most days I just giggle to myself and think "are they serious? do they think I want the baby to stay in forever?" You hear it all- walking, drinking raspberry tea, eating spicy foods, having sex, getting pedicures, coughing, castor oil etc etc, you name it and someone has told me I should be doing that to speed along labor. It is funny how it drives Lewis nuts, but there really isn't anything you can say or do because you will hear the "suggestions" thirty minutes later from the next person you talk to or see. So just smile and nod and pray that baby comes so that all these "suggestions" stop! Ha 

No comments:

Post a Comment